Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sings: Would You Believe Me If I Said? That We Are The Ones Who Can Make The Change In The World Of Today (Hillsong’s HOPE Album: “Free”)

Probably one of my favorite songs in the whole entire world as my title… But anyways it’s been probably almost three weeks since I wrote my last blog. Well a lot of things happen since my last blog, of course “Rockets Over Rhema” was a success toping out at over 30,000+ people on campus and probably thousands watching from the distances. My Michigan trip was very fun but very short, tons of family members stop by just to see how I was doing and my grandfather of course gave me an encouraging word and congrats for all my success so far in Oklahoma. O Yeah! Cool Story. On my way to MI, I took a Greyhound bus (due to late planning) and it took over fourteen hours. The trip wasn’t too bad I knew anybody who I sat next to me was going to get saved. Hands Down! : ). I ended sitting next to a guy name Ryan. His story was that he was heading to Missouri for a court date due to a DUI stop during Thanksgiving of 2008. He was telling me that he was turning his life around before I could say anything. He joined a rehab home with guys who where just like him trying to avoid ever getting in trouble again because of drinking. The sad thing is that he had no friends to encourage him outside the rehab home. Out side distractions convincing him to almost to get back to what he just got delivered from two months prior. So I mentioned to him the story of Nehemiah, He never heard it before even though he was already a believer. I told him that when Nehemiah was building that wall doing what God told him to do a lot of oppositions came his way. People where plotting against him daily trying to get him to come down from the wall. His enemies tried to stir up confusion in the camp and even planned to attack Nehemiah and his builders off guard while rebuilding the wall. As the spirit led me I told Ryan that his life was that “Wall”. He’s in the process of rebuilding it and opposition comes. He’s doing all that’s necessary to get help by entering the rehab home, breaking old habits and becoming a new man. The program is setup that he has to attend church on Sunday. The guys watch different pastors every week on T.V. just to have a variety of speakers which he really liked. I told him he is on the right path building his wall back up not letting the things of this world flood his life but I let him know he has to get rid of his old friends that trying to tear him down. In I told him just like Nehemiah prevailed you can prevail! From a cupbearer to an Architect- He did it! Ryan was so thankful that I talked to him and he said he knew God sent me because it was what he needed to hear lol. I thought that it would be nice to tell even though it took up most of my blog post lol haha jk. On a serious thought, If you have an opportunity to effect somebody’s life take it. Be prepared spiritual and naturally and God will use you. Some of you might say I never heard the story of Nehemiah preached that way…Well that’s God’s way for Ryan so don’t ask me : ).
But anyways I havent had to much going on in OK. Oh yeah! I have been offered a position to minister every Sunday night from now until Christmas in Rhema’s Children Ministry. It’s a scripted lesson, but being led by the Holy Spirit is allowed. (LOL) I’m so excited for that I can’t wait I start next Sunday. Uhhhhhhhhh… O yeah my tution mark is at: $2,518 needed before school starts. I’m trusting in God that my tution is paid for already in Jesus Name but if you want to support me in anyway with your prayers, sending junk food boxes or even monthly contributions are all accepted with lots of gratitude and humility!

I love you guys so much and thanks for reading….Lata!

If you will like to contact Jaivon Anderson:
1038 W.Kenosha #83
Broken Arrow,OK 74012
Cell #: 918-340-0528
Email: jaivon_anderson@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. GREAT Job Honey...PRobb and Aunt Cheri read this and thought it was great. Everyone here is SO proud of you..Brooklyn asked about you-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I attend DWO and found your blog.I met your mom and dad in bootcamp. Iam SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! When my financial situation gets better I will begin to help any way I can. Well trust and know that you have a family of almost 3000 praying for you. God Blessed and stay focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its 9/11/09 and its your birthday! I love you honey have a great day. No matter what, this is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be GLAD in it! Mommy!

    ReplyDelete