Friday, June 19, 2009

Long Overdue...

Well… First off I will like to start off with an apology. I haven’t really been keeping contact at all with of you guys back in Michigan, so I wanted to make sure I cover everybody in one general apology. Here is my list: My family, friends (Reynaldo Ha-Ha), D.W.O church family, mentors/pastors and all the little ones that I will miss growing up. I have a very tough schedule down here but that’s no reason not to have some type of communication system to keep in contacted. I do realize without your prayers, love and support I will not be here right now advancing on God’s call in my life. (Thank You). I know this is kind of late, but I will also like to thank all who attend my “Divine Moment” going away party last August of 08’. It was a blast with food, fun, and games, which I hoped you enjoyed. I remember when I was trying to give a speech recognizing my mom at the party. I realize half way through I could not breathe from drowning in my tears because of how thankful I was of her. Well enough said about that (just kidding)…but it will always be sad moments in making a destiny decision but follow God, He will give you the strength you need and will not put nothing on you that you could not bear. Now…What you all been waiting for… (DUM DUM DUM!) Life in Oklahoma. There is not dirt roads every where and people don’t ride horses every where. It’s actually filled with mega churches everywhere. I attend Rhema Bible Church of course; underneath the strong powerful teach of Kenneth W. Hagin. I also work at Rhema Bible Church as the current junior high youth pastor (Drums… now cymbals). I am just kidding I work for the Grounds Dept after recently transferring from the Christmas lights crew (April 08’). Now I know your wondering “What is the Christmas light crew?” Well if you know anything about Rhema they put on a huge Christmas light display for the community of Broken Arrow reaching over a million lights. It’s great to see the smiles on campus after they walking through amazed at so many lights. Light Crew had its benefits but I enjoyed my new job more than anything. We make the campus look B…E…A utiful (Bruce Almighty) from mowing, weed eating and all sorts of odd jobs around campus. I am currently working to pay off my tuition, though I really wanted to come home this summer. Honestly since I am short on time, I will not be able to reach my goal of knocking out my tuition before school starts but I look at it as just another opportunity that God can show his self faithful. I remember hearing a sermon Pastor Ben preached about God is faithful to the faithful, so I just got to stick it out in watch him come through. Well that’s all I can think about to write right now being so its 12:56 am (1:56 am in MI lol). I got to get to bed I have to work out in the morning… Later

P.S. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Please spread the word and leave a comment ;) O yea I love you Momma and Pastor Gael…O yea I will tell you about school next blog...Sorry

If you will like to contact Jaivon Anderson:
1038 W Kenosha APT. #83
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Cell #: 918-340-0528

Email: jaivon_anderson@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. GREAT Job honey! For your first blog I think its AWESOME! I love you and I am so proud of you. We miss you, but we also know that you are "gettin' it" it Oklahoma! Take over the world baby...Its all about taking over the world!

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pastor Javion!!! When you are that youth pastor just remember who spoke it over you first. You probably thought I was crazy when I first said it. But it is amazing how God uses people in your life to speak things into existence. Its all a part of His plan. That's why He gave us all a mouth. We just got to always make the decision to use it the right way! We are so very proud of you and look forward to the many testimonies to come. You are a dynamic man of God and He is going to use you in a mighty way! Bro. Shawn and I are praying for you. God Bless!!!

    Deut. 30:19; Prov. 13:2 Prov. 12:14 Prov. 10:11

    Bro. Shawn & Miss Megan

    ReplyDelete